Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of use of this website.
1. By using the website Slackline.co.uk (from here on referred to as ‘this site’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’), you (the viewer or viewers of this site) agree to fully accept the terms and conditions and any disclaimers stated here.
If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions then please stop using this site immediately.
2. The content of this site is largely our subjective opinion and can be in no way legally binding or used as definitive safety advice regarding the sport of Slacklining. We are simply expressing and sharing our own experience of best practice of the sport.
We do not manufacture, supply or sell any products or equipment.
As such, always follow manufacturers advice and instructions when setting up and using your equipment. Neither we nor any third party sites that we link to or are linked from provide any guarantee that the content and information is correct and we exclude liability for any errors that may be present.
The content of this site is available to be shared and reproduced provided that credit is given to this site be way of a Hyperlink back to this site at slackline.co.uk if the content is reproduced online or a statement of a link to slackline.co.uk if the content is reproduced via print.
3. Your use of the information and/or any other data or material on this site is entirely your own responsibility and we accept no liability for your usage. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that any products, information or services obtained via this site are safe and suitable for your specific requirements.
4. This site contains links to third party websites that are maintained by others.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible in any way for the content of such third party websites.
5. These terms and conditions make the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of this site. We reserve the right to add, delete or amend any part of this agreement at any time without notice.